Brooks Addiction™ Walker Bone
- Loaded with support for your low arches and control for your overpronation, this casual yet contemporary walking shoe feels great whenever and wherever your everyday takes you!
- Supple full-grain leather upper affords durability and comfort.
- Cushioned tongue is partially sewn.
- Comfortable textile lining and a cushioned removable insert that can easily accommodate orthotics.
- HydroFlow® technology enhances midsole cushioning and shock absorption with the added placement of dynamic gooey fluid units in the heel and forefoot.
- Full-length innovative MoGo midsole compound provides a soft yet stable cushy feel that offers increased cushioning and energy return.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) presents a robust, dual density post at the medial arch allowing for progressive pronation control.
- Durable, energy-efficient S-257™ Cushsole offers a flexible cushioned ride.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration enables the midsole and outsole to set the foot up in an efficient and balanced position offering maximum motion control and flexibility from heel strike through toe-off.
- Slip-resistant Outsole (ASTM F 489-96 standard) works to minimize accidents in various settings.
- Durable HPR Green™ outsole is comprised of environment-friendly silica and offers premium wet-dry traction for skid-resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width EE - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
. Key Words: Brooks Addiction™ Walker Bone