Brooks Bedlam Black/Black/Rose
- Guide Rails technology revolutionizes traditional support by guiding your feet into alignment-reducing heel and shin rotation, keeping excess knee motion in check.
- Show off your mad running skills with the bold look and insanely supportive comfort of the Brooks® Bedlam running shoe!
- Predecessor: N/A.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8mm.
- FitKnit textile upper with dynamic midfoot wrap design accommodates a runner's foot as it moves and expands.
- Lace-up closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable cushioned footbed for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- DNA AMP midsole features polyurethane foam, wrapped in a TPU skin, that captures the energy created by each foot strike and gives it no place to go but up - straight back to you.
- Durable rubber outsole has a flexible arrow-point pattern that helps you move from heel to toe quickly without ever losing energy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
. Key Words: Brooks Bedlam Black/Black/Rose